The ramblings and many adventures of a horse crazed city girl who collects model horses.

Saturday, July 7, 2007

Yet Another New Addition

The custom stablemate Fresian came very quickly and I am in love . The picture just doesn't do this little guy justice. He's my first horse that actually won some live shows (he has three NAN cards!) so I am very proud. The toy store by my boyfriend's house is going out of business. I got a Starman (glossy 2004 collector's edition Old Timer). I'm still trying to figure out what breed to assign to him. I'll be sad to see this store go. The lady who used to own the place knew I was a collector and she would set things aside for me. We'd have these long conversations about which models she should buy for her granddaughter. She retired a few years ago though and they haven't gotten any new horses since then .

No comments: