The ramblings and many adventures of a horse crazed city girl who collects model horses.

Monday, June 9, 2008

New Custom!

I saw this little guy at the show I went to a few weeks ago. I couldn't resist when I saw he was for sale. He's the Breyer Bouncer mold customized to a honey bay using pastels. He's glossy too. I can't wait to get him home.




I was intending on buying Flash this weekend. That didn't happen because I wound up waiting over ten minutes to be rung up at a local tack store. This has happened several times at this store and I decided that they didn't deserve my model buying business. I did wind up buying the G3 Stablemate Highland Pony and Fresian from Target. I got the Patch Paint & Activity set too because the boyfriend wants to give customizing a shot. Is he great or what? :)

No comments: